Sunday, January 6, 2008

Christmas with Michelle in Salt Lake City!




Well as most of you know I spent Christmas in Salt Lake City with the Evan's family. They have a condo in downtown SLC. There is a picture of the Temple lights to show the view from the condo. Michelle made it a wonderful Christmas. I had such a good time we decided to extent our vacation an entire week. I was able to go to dinner with Jessica and Sky while we were out there. We went Snowboarding twice. (Park City, Snowbasin) I hope you enjoy the pictures!




































































































































































































































































































































































































5 comments:

Michelle said...

Just for the record, I don't usually look like that when I'm trying to kiss you. I can't believe you put that first picture on there. You're soooo fired!!! Thanks for coming with me to SLC. I had such a good time with you!

Desirae Badger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Desirae Badger said...

It looks like you two had a great time...I think I saw a good engagement picture in there somewhere...maybe the first one, but I'm not sure. ;)

evelyn said...

I'm glad you saw Jessica and Skyler,too. Keep those family connections going. It looks like the Evans family "got your number"...what kind of shoes were those?

Unknown said...

Just so you know, T, I'm gonna be in Costa Rica in June and the first week of July. Just in case your making any plans.